needs more multiculturalism  

RSS

SpearHeads
Cuck
09/03/2019 12:00 am  

I bought the game and it is great, however I am disturbed that all the playable characters are cis gender white males. Clearly. this game needs more multicultural representation, and much less white males.  please add at least one from every minority as a playable character. It would be very brave and progressive to make J.C a member of the LGBT community, Tromp could be a hispanic, Dolph a member of the Jewish faith, etc.

trump2020
Cuck
16/03/2019 2:40 am  
Posted by: SpearHeads

I bought the game and it is great, however I am disturbed that all the playable characters are cis gender white males. Clearly. this game needs more multicultural representation, and much less white males.  please add at least one from every minority as a playable character. It would be very brave and progressive to make J.C a member of the LGBT community, Tromp could be a hispanic, Dolph a member of the Jewish faith, etc.

I think that gamer Brenton Tarrant will disagree with you on this one, faggit.

ReplyQuote
MudslimesKilledSanta
Cuck
16/03/2019 2:39 pm  

Are you working for the European Union by any chance?

ReplyQuote
GasTheJuice
Cuck
20/03/2019 4:34 am  

Please make the Dolf character a member of the Jewish faith and Jesus a member of the LGBTQ community. It would be so brave and you will almost certainly win worldwide awards.

ReplyQuote
SirYourWrong
Cuck
20/03/2019 11:56 pm  

multicultralism you are after, eh? May I invite you to Europe sir?

ReplyQuote
UncleSplinter
Cuck
22/03/2019 5:24 am  

Bro this game needs to be reported as A HATE CRIME for not featuring at least one of every race and all 27 genders. I won't be playing anymore until it gets an update featuring gender fluid and non binary representation as well as all the other non male/female genders.

ReplyQuote
Share: