Shalom and welcome to our multicultural, gender diverse safe space community, fellow #Resister. Feel free to join in on our thought provoking discussions about various topics such as climate change, promoting multiculturalism, and new genders suggestions. Do not worry about trigger warnings here because we recognise there is nothing more important in this world than respecting your pronouns.  Mazel tov!

Why do people hate Hitler?  

RSS

SantaClaws
Snowflake
21/03/2019 12:49 am  

Hello

I am currently doing a history assignment about WWII, however I have no knowledge of the topic. My professor tells me I must explain in detail all the bad points about Adolf Hitler and the atrocities he committed but I am unaware and no expert in this field. Can someone explain to me what this guy done that was bad as I am a complete novice in this area thanks

Dilmerv
Cuck
21/03/2019 2:49 am  

It's a TRAP!

ReplyQuote
UncleSplinter
Cuck
22/03/2019 5:18 am  

Why do people hate Jesus Christ for that matter...?

ReplyQuote
Share:

all content and posts submitted in this forum are submitted by users not directly affiliated with the development of Jesus Strikes Back or the maintenance of this website (with the exception of “Admins”) and therefore all posts do not necessarily reflect the views of any individual(s) directly involved with the development of Jesus Strikes Back. Under no circumstances will we accept any liability or responsibility for any views or opinions expressed within this forum, nor will we delete/censor/remove any content just because it expresses a different opinion.