Shalom and welcome to our multicultural, gender diverse safe space community, fellow #Resister. Feel free to join in on our thought provoking discussions about various topics such as climate change, promoting multiculturalism, and new genders suggestions. Do not worry about trigger warnings here because we recognise there is nothing more important in this world than respecting your pronouns.  Mazel tov!

White males are the most oppressed minority  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

GasTheJuice
Cuck
20/03/2019 4:27 am  

Need I even elaborate? Heterosexual cis white males are the most oppressed minority of modern times. Just being born a white male guarantees you will be victimized with the "white privilege" myth. I honestly feel being a white male in 2019 is the hardest challenge a human being can experience. A simple google search of "white male" etc will bring up a stream of BuzzFeed type "articles" (for want of a better word) demonizing white males to make us all like like mass murdering, white supremacist, transphobic, stone cold ruthless killers, when the reality is we are mostly just gamers. How dare you "journalists" demonize and isolate us simply for being born with white skin. Being a white male in modern  times garuantees you will have to face the stereotypes and prejudice of being a racist/sexist etc. If BuzzFeed had their way, all white males would immediately be marched into concentration camps and gassed. 

trump2020
Cuck
20/03/2019 4:41 am  

According to my research, as of 2019, white males are the only minority.

ReplyQuote
PowerTripped
Snowflake
20/03/2019 11:15 pm  

What's worse: 

A) an eternity burning in hellfire

B) spending a year as a white heterosexual male in modern USA, and not just any state... California.

ReplyQuote
GasTheJuice
Cuck
20/03/2019 11:33 pm  
Posted by: PowerTripped

What's worse: 

A) an eternity burning in hellfire

B) spending a year as a white heterosexual male in modern USA, and not just any state... California.

At least make option A significantly worse if you are even to attempt to compare the two.

ReplyQuote
SirYourWrong
Cuck
20/03/2019 11:51 pm  
Posted by: trump2020

According to my research, as of 2040, white males no longer exist.

ReplyQuote
IronDuke
Cuck
21/03/2019 12:13 am  
Posted by: SirYourWrong
Posted by: trump2020

According to my research, as of 2040, white males no longer exist.

Not sure about where you are from, but make it 2030 for London, England.

ReplyQuote
Dilmerv
Cuck
21/03/2019 2:51 am  

I have a dream that one day white males will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream that white males will not be held accountable for the actions of white males who no longer exist. I have a dream..

This post was modified 1 month ago by Dilmerv

ReplyQuote
MudslimesKilledSanta
Cuck
21/03/2019 10:43 pm  

White males are treading toward the same path as the Dodo.

ReplyQuote
UncleSplinter
Cuck
22/03/2019 5:21 am  

my fellow Jews and Hebrews, I honestly hope and pray that one day Yahweh will free us from this eternal nightmare and oppression. Jews stay strong, with the blessing of Yahweh, we will beat the Goyim.

Orhayden liked
ReplyQuote
Orhayden
Snowflake
22/03/2019 3:42 pm  
Posted by: UncleSplinter

my fellow Jews and Hebrews, I honestly hope and pray that one day Yahweh will free us from this eternal nightmare and oppression. Jews stay strong, with the blessing of Yahweh, we will beat the Goyim.

With the blessing of Yahweh, within two years the racist, white male Goyim will be under our thumb. Goyim nation after Goyim nation will capitulate. 

ReplyQuote
BrentonTarrant
Cuck
29/03/2019 1:42 am  

White STRAIGHT males are the most opressed minority. Being a fag alleviates you from all pressure of being a white male.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago 2 times by BrentonTarrant

ReplyQuote
BrentonTarrant
Cuck
29/03/2019 1:43 am  
Posted by: Orhayden
Posted by: UncleSplinter

With the blessing of Yahweh, within two years the racist, white male Goyim will be under our thumb. Goyim nation after Goyim nation will capitulate. 

NOT on my fucking watch kike faggot.

ReplyQuote
KikeMan
Cuck
29/03/2019 2:38 pm  

The multiculturalism agenda of the Jews has seen to it that white males no longer exist, ensuring every "white male" has some trace of non-whites DNA. Sorry to break it to you but you are possibly a JEW and don't even know it. The goyi m are extinct.

ReplyQuote
Endboxx22
Cuck
29/03/2019 5:33 pm  

As I peer from the shadows of a curtain in my home in Paris, France, my eyes scan the streets looking for any glimpse of the rare mythical creature known as a "white male".  In all my years living here, I have yet to see one single white male - only endless hoarded of illegal middle eastern  immigrants. I can only conclude that they are as mythical as the unicorn.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Endboxx22

ReplyQuote
FuckJacinda
Snowflake
03/04/2019 2:59 am  

Tell this to Jacinda "Muhammad" Ardern!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:

all content and posts submitted in this forum are submitted by users not directly affiliated with the development of Jesus Strikes Back or the maintenance of this website (with the exception of “Admins”) and therefore all posts do not necessarily reflect the views of any individual(s) directly involved with the development of Jesus Strikes Back. Under no circumstances will we accept any liability or responsibility for any views or opinions expressed within this forum, nor will we delete/censor/remove any content just because it expresses a different opinion.