Shalom and welcome to our multicultural, gender diverse safe space community, fellow #Resister. Feel free to join in on our thought provoking discussions about various topics such as climate change, promoting multiculturalism, and new genders suggestions. Do not worry about trigger warnings here because we recognise there is nothing more important in this world than respecting your pronouns.  Mazel tov!

Feminism VS Natural Disasters  

RSS

PowerTripped
Snowflake
20/03/2019 11:24 pm  

What in your opinion has been a more destructive force against humankind on the planet Earth, all natural disasters since Earth began, or feminism in the past twenty years?

GasTheJuice
Cuck
20/03/2019 11:35 pm  
Posted by: PowerTripped

What in your opinion has been a more destructive force against humankind on the planet Earth, all natural disasters since Earth began, or feminism in the past twenty years?

Natural disasters destroy widespread physically, feminism destroys widesspread mentally, both destroys lives worldwide. With that said, I would much rather be hit by a tornado or earthquake than feminism.

ReplyQuote
SirYourWrong
Cuck
20/03/2019 11:49 pm  

The clue is in the name. Natural disasters are natural and thus an inevitable part of nature. Feminism is a violent cancerous disease possibly only rivalled by the bubonic plague of the medieval century.

ReplyQuote
IronDuke
Cuck
21/03/2019 12:13 am  
Posted by: GasTheJuice
Posted by: PowerTripped

Natural disasters destroy widespread physically, feminism destroys widesspread mentally, both destroys lives worldwide. With that said, I would much rather be hit by a tornado or earthquake than feminism.

🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣 

ReplyQuote
MudslimesKilledSanta
Cuck
21/03/2019 10:49 pm  

The feminist movement is a front group that pretends to be for woman's rights when it is in fact nothing more than a tool for turning men into flacid, soy-filled cucks. It is a sneaky ploy that kills a d destroys slowly over a period of generations, whereas natural disasters at least kill you pretty much instantly.

In other words, feminism gets my vote. 

ReplyQuote
Orhayden
Snowflake
22/03/2019 3:40 pm  

I detect many virgins here. Feminism is one of the greatest movements ever since mankind began, possibly only matched by the rise of communism and Soviet Russia and the resulting widespread famine.

ReplyQuote
Endboxx22
Cuck
29/03/2019 5:58 pm  

Very disappointing and misleading post - I was hoping and expecting to see feminists destroyed by earthquakes and hurricanes etc 

ReplyQuote
Share:

all content and posts submitted in this forum are submitted by users not directly affiliated with the development of Jesus Strikes Back or the maintenance of this website (with the exception of “Admins”) and therefore all posts do not necessarily reflect the views of any individual(s) directly involved with the development of Jesus Strikes Back. Under no circumstances will we accept any liability or responsibility for any views or opinions expressed within this forum, nor will we delete/censor/remove any content just because it expresses a different opinion.