Shalom and welcome to our multicultural, gender diverse safe space community, fellow #Resister

As this game and website is a satirical parody, discussion in these forums are generally of a similar satirical nature. Only a fool would take any comments made by users here seriously. See disclaimer below.

I'm triggered  

RSS

AdolfHonkler
NPC Moderator
02/05/2019 1:53 pm  

How do I complain

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by AdolfHonkler

GasTheJuice
Earning Stripes Moderator
02/05/2019 9:26 pm  

Email the lead developer at nathan.grayson@kotaku.com and they will remove any offensive content within 24hours.

ReplyQuote
MaPronouns
NPC
03/05/2019 2:25 pm  
Posted by: GasTheJuice

Email the lead developer at nathan.grayson@kotaku.com and they will remove any offensive content within 24hours.

I will send complaints to this nazi from all my email addresses until this site becomes more welcoming to us LGBTQIAIEJMSIWOWMJVFJI+

ReplyQuote
GasTheJuice
Earning Stripes Moderator
05/05/2019 10:41 pm  
Posted by: MaPronouns
Posted by: GasTheJuice

I will send complaints to this nazi from all my email addresses until this site becomes more welcoming to us LGBTQIAIEJMSIWOWMJVFJI+

Great work, ally. Don't stop sending those emails until this site has a rainbow flag in the header.

ReplyQuote
GoyBoy1488
Cuck
06/05/2019 1:31 am  

I thought the nazi responsible for this game was info@contrapoints.com ?

ReplyQuote
Badr Al-Shiek Kebab
Cuck
06/05/2019 10:43 pm  
Posted by: GoyBoy1488

I thought the nazi responsible for this game was info@contrapoints.com ?

I also heard tips@buzzfeed played a large role in the development of this hate crime.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Badr Al-Shiek Kebab

ReplyQuote
LOLTranni3Suicide
Cuck
07/05/2019 4:48 pm  

Let's brigade them all until they stop being , like, so fash.

ReplyQuote
Honkler
NPC
07/05/2019 7:39 pm  
Posted by: LOLTranni3Suicide

Let's brigade them all until they stop being , like, so fash.

Yasss sister, our tweets will sooo definitely stop those actual nazis!

ReplyQuote
40PercentSuicideRate
NPC
08/05/2019 1:29 pm  

I'm triggered that gays have equal rights but you don't here me complaining. Deal with it, faggot.

ReplyQuote
Highland_Warlord
NPC
08/05/2019 4:54 pm  
Posted by: 40PercentSuicideRate

I'm triggered that gays have equal rights but you don't here me complaining. Deal with it, faggot.

I'm triggered that gays even dare to demand equal rights in this day and age.

ReplyQuote
MaPronouns
NPC
08/05/2019 7:55 pm  
Posted by: Highland_Warlord

I'm triggered that gays are being elected as government officials.

ReplyQuote
Holocoaster1488
NPC
11/05/2019 4:04 pm  

I'm triggered that gays even have the option to be elected as government officials.

ReplyQuote
Endboxx22
Cuck
11/05/2019 8:04 pm  
Posted by: Holocoaster1488

I'm triggered that gays even have the option to be elected as government officials.

I'm triggered that gays are even a thing.

ReplyQuote
Share:

all content and posts submitted in this forum are submitted by users not directly affiliated with the development of Jesus Strikes Back or the maintenance of this website (with the exception of “Admins”) and therefore all posts do not necessarily reflect the views of any individual(s) directly involved with the development of Jesus Strikes Back. Under no circumstances will we accept any liability or responsibility for any views or opinions expressed within this forum, nor will we delete/censor/remove any content just because it expresses a different opinion. In the event that anything posted by third party user(s) is illegal, it will be removed. Please note that this website jesusstrikesback.com along with the game Jesus Strikes Back, are satirical in nature, thus anything said on this message board by any user should not be taken seriously. We are just gamers having a honk or two. If any post by any user breaks the law we will remove it.