Shalom and welcome to our multicultural, gender diverse safe space community, fellow #Resister

As this game and website is a satirical parody, discussion in these forums are generally of a similar satirical nature. Only a fool would take any comments made by users here seriously. See disclaimer below.

Elizabeth Warren  

RSS

AmericaFirst
Snowflake
26/04/2019 4:23 pm  

I want to play as Columbus and fight Elizabath Warren and a hoarde of Native Americans 

Unfiltered88
Snowflake
29/04/2019 12:22 pm  

That hoe white tho 

ReplyQuote
MAGACountryLol
Cuck
01/05/2019 8:48 pm  
Posted by: Unfiltered88

That hoe white tho 

Only on the outside.

ReplyQuote
AdolfHonkler
NPC Moderator
02/05/2019 2:03 pm  

<

ReplyQuote
BostonAntifa
NPC
06/05/2019 1:18 am  
Posted by: AmericaFirst

I want to play as Columbus and fight Elizabath Warren and a hoarde of Native Americans 

I would rather play as Brenton Tarrant against Ilhamn Omar and a hoard of ISIS terrorists

ReplyQuote
BrentonTarrant
NPC
06/05/2019 11:45 pm  
Posted by: BostonAntifa
Posted by: AmericaFirst

I would rather play as Brenton Tarrant against Ilhamn Omar and a hoard of ISIS terrorists

Thanks for noticing me, senpai

ReplyQuote
AllaTouchedMe
NPC
07/05/2019 7:16 pm  
Posted by: MAGACountryLol

That hoe white tho 

Only on the outside.

She's NATIVE AMERICAN you racists. Color identity is about choice. Just as one can be born the wrong gender, one can also be born the wrong race. If she decides to identify as Native American, who are we to stop that?

ReplyQuote
BrentonTarrant
NPC
08/05/2019 2:07 pm  
Posted by: AllaTouchedMe

That hoe white tho 

Only on the outside.

She's NATIVE AMERICAN you racists. Color identity is about choice. Just as one can be born the wrong gender, one can also be born the wrong race. If she decides to identify as Native American, who are we to stop that?

So progressive.

ReplyQuote
PelosiRapesKids
NPC
08/05/2019 8:44 pm  
Posted by: AdolfHonkler

<

Looks exactly like her.

ReplyQuote
NoJewsNoFags
Cuck
11/05/2019 4:23 pm  

That hoe white tho 

Only on the outside.

Can I identify as black? I want black privilege.

ReplyQuote
TranswomanAreMen
Cuck
11/05/2019 8:08 pm  
Posted by: NoJewsNoFags

That hoe white tho 

Only on the outside.

Can I identify as black? I want black privilege.

Same. It would be great to be able to be openly racist against whites and face not backlash, but praise and encouragement.

ReplyQuote
Share:

all content and posts submitted in this forum are submitted by users not directly affiliated with the development of Jesus Strikes Back or the maintenance of this website (with the exception of “Admins”) and therefore all posts do not necessarily reflect the views of any individual(s) directly involved with the development of Jesus Strikes Back. Under no circumstances will we accept any liability or responsibility for any views or opinions expressed within this forum, nor will we delete/censor/remove any content just because it expresses a different opinion. In the event that anything posted by third party user(s) is illegal, it will be removed. Please note that this website jesusstrikesback.com along with the game Jesus Strikes Back, are satirical in nature, thus anything said on this message board by any user should not be taken seriously. We are just gamers having a honk or two. If any post by any user breaks the law we will remove it.