Shalom and welcome to our multicultural, gender diverse safe space community, fellow #Resister. Feel free to join in on our thought provoking discussions about various topics such as climate change, promoting multiculturalism, and new genders suggestions. Do not worry about trigger warnings here because we recognise there is nothing more important in this world than respecting your pronouns.  Mazel tov!

Can I rape feminazis at BuzzFeed HQ?  

RSS

SurpriseSex
Snowflake
14/04/2019 1:31 am  

I just saw this game on some media site complaining about it and I am definitely interested in downloading it, however I would just like to know beforehand if this game let's you chase down, violently restrain and brutally anal rape feminists at BuzzFeed HQ?

Thanks

JiggaMan
Snowflake
14/04/2019 10:12 pm  

It's not rape if they are asking for it, amarite?!?!?1?

ReplyQuote
ShariaLaw4Everyone
Snowflake
15/04/2019 3:32 pm  

Who would even want to rape a BuzzFeed feminist? 

ReplyQuote
GasTheJuice
Cuck
16/04/2019 3:52 pm  

BuzzFeed feminists look like absolute shit, so hopefully not.

ReplyQuote
MuhammadRalesGoats
Cuck
20/04/2019 2:31 pm  

I want to restrain AOC

ReplyQuote
Share:

all content and posts submitted in this forum are submitted by users not directly affiliated with the development of Jesus Strikes Back or the maintenance of this website (with the exception of “Admins”) and therefore all posts do not necessarily reflect the views of any individual(s) directly involved with the development of Jesus Strikes Back. Under no circumstances will we accept any liability or responsibility for any views or opinions expressed within this forum, nor will we delete/censor/remove any content just because it expresses a different opinion.